Joint Pain Relief/Wrist Pain Relief

jonathan wrote at 2013-11-06 09:34:33
hi Shane!  

that's a really specific spot... I am a guitar player on tour suffering from that exact pain area!!

I have experience with central wrist tendonitis and with ganglion cysts, and I can tell you that what you are dealing with is a completely different issue.... hopefully we can figure it out.  The above answer is very general and won't really help you find the specific answers you will need.  I'm thinking of going to see a specialist when I return to the states. Let me know if you find any answers in the mean time!

Thanks!

Jonathan

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley