Joint Pain Relief/left knee pain

QUESTION: About 5 days ago I started getting pain on my left knee area.  It is not the knee cap but about a half inch below the knee cap and about a quarter inch to half inch towards the outside of the knee.  My knee started feeling weird when I was walking 3 days ago and it almost seems like it is a light clicking or popping sound when I walk.  My knee hurts when I get up from sitting down on a chair and really hurts when I walk up and down stairs.

I figured it would go away after a few days but has not gotten better.  

Do you have any idea what this could be?

ANSWER: Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about the knee pain, but I do think I can provide some effective techniques
that you can do yourself to get rid of your knee pain.

I'm going to send you to my completely free Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief website,
The website has free follow-along videos with joint pain relief techniques for every joint in the body, and I think you can probably fix yourself.

If you take a moment and think of all the muscles in your body like the rigging (ropes) on a big old-fashioned sailboat, you can begin to understand that all the tension in all the muscles must balance off each other for us to stand, sit, walk, run, etc. in the way our body is designed to do so. And because bones are basically chunks of calcium that are incapable of moving on their own, it is the muscles and soft-tissue that pull or hold bones in place.  Thus, it is inappropriately tight soft-tissue that negatively affecting your body.

The vast majority of chronic structural pain in a body is caused by the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints.  In your case,  it is probably the muscles in your thighs that are tight and pulling on your knee joint and causing the pain where you feel it.

On my Knee Joint Pain Relief page
(it's free) I walk you through how to release your knee, so you knee pain can be eliminated.
I would strongly encourage you to do them.

I do hope this proves helpful.

All the best,

My thighs feel very loose and I cant feel any tightness at all the area.  my whole leg muscules feel very loose, so I can't seem to figure out what the problem is with my knee.

Hi Mark,

Perhaps it's the muscle on the front of your shin that you are describing.
I'm referring to the tibialis anterior muscle,

Step 3 on my Knee Joint Pain Relief page,
covers this muscle release.

Did you go to my website,  watch and follow along with all the videos?

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration