Joint Pain Relief/low back traction

Dear Gary, in your video to do with the low back traction, to do with knee pain etc., I have spondylosis so I don't think that I would be able to do that and wondered if that is so and what else can I do to stretch my lower spine  Kind regards Marianne

Hello Marianne,

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, since I have people do many things in my videos, but I do think that using a tennis ball to release your lower back by lying on it and moving your leg might be the best option for you.

As I believe you know,  my website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,
has many techniques, so I would just do the ones you can do, or have a friend
do the techniques on you that you can't do yourself.

I think that maybe the Pelvic Girdle Pain Page,
might be helpful.  By releasing all the muscles in your pelvis it should allow your
lower back to let go.

I do hope this was a helpful answer.

All the best,

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration