Joint Pain Relief/hip joint pain

Question
Hello,I am Sonia from India and I am 36 years old.Three months back,I developed severe pain on my right thigh near pelvis.After meeting the orthopaedics,I have been told that I am suffering from osteomalacia and I have been told to take calcium and Vitamin d3 supplements.I got my X ray done and it showed that I have stress fracture on my hip joint.But I still have pain in both my thighs now and have problem in folding them.I am so confused>Please help.

Answer
Hi Sonia,

Sorry to hear about your hip pain.  I'm not sure how a stress fracture in one hip makes both of your hips hurt, so I suspect perhaps something else is going on.  I would keeip taking your supplements, but I'd like to recommend something else that may help as well.

My website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/
has follow-along videos for every joint in the body.

I'm going to recommend you go to the Hip Pain Relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/hip-pain-relief.html
and go through the videos and see if the techniques can give you some relief.

I do think there is a good chance this could provide the hip pain relief you have been seeking.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley