Joint Pain Relief/hip joint pain

Hello,I am Sonia from India and I am 36 years old.Three months back,I developed severe pain on my right thigh near pelvis.After meeting the orthopaedics,I have been told that I am suffering from osteomalacia and I have been told to take calcium and Vitamin d3 supplements.I got my X ray done and it showed that I have stress fracture on my hip joint.But I still have pain in both my thighs now and have problem in folding them.I am so confused>Please help.

Hi Sonia,

Sorry to hear about your hip pain.  I'm not sure how a stress fracture in one hip makes both of your hips hurt, so I suspect perhaps something else is going on.  I would keeip taking your supplements, but I'd like to recommend something else that may help as well.

My website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,
has follow-along videos for every joint in the body.

I'm going to recommend you go to the Hip Pain Relief page,
and go through the videos and see if the techniques can give you some relief.

I do think there is a good chance this could provide the hip pain relief you have been seeking.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration