Joint Pain Relief/Thank You

Question
Thank you for your website. I love it & it gave my hip immediate relief. Question...You are a Rolfer can you send me to a Rolfer in my area of Redondo Beach, Calif. I am in the fitness industry & would like a pro to work with me. Thank you. Judy

Answer
Hi Judy,

I'm glad to hear my videos helped you fix your hip.

To find a good Rolfer in your area,
I'd recommend you go to this website,
http://www.rolf.org/find

Call the practitoners in your area and go to someone who you feel has the best chance of helping you.
I'd generally recommend someone who has been in practice at least 5 years, preferably 10 years.  And feel free to try more than one person if you don't feel like you've found a good one.  Rolfing is both art and science, so it's effectiveness does vary depending on whose doing it.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley