Joint Pain Relief/Knees

I am 55, overweight but not obese.
Three years ago, playing soccer with my kids, I injured both knees. The right one was a strained MCL, the left I tore the meniscus.
Doctor said exrays looked OK, nothing but a bit of calcium buildup (normal) time and tylenol.
By this spring they had not improved, both stiff, the left still painfull, and the right would actually give out.
A physiotherapist was able to improve the stiffness, thats it.In frustration I saw a accupuncturist. After ten treatments, he was able to resolve the pain in both, and pretty much 'fix' the ligament issue.
The one with the torn meniscus will not let me walk for more than 20 minutes without becoming painfull. This pain lasts for a full day, then completely goes away.
More accupuncture treatments did not help, he said to stop walking/playing golf. No can do, I need the exercise!
Question 1: Is this now arthritis?
Question 2: Would seeing a chiropractor or other type of therapy help?

Hello Bud,

Sorry to hear about the knees. The good news is that I do think I there are things you can do all by yourself that
will improve your situation.

Most chronic structural pain in a body is caused by the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints.  This happens a lot when someone has had an injury because the tissue around the injured joint will often tighten to protect the joint.  Unfortunately, especially as we get older, quite often the tight tissue does not let go even after the injury is healed.

I have a completely free website, Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,
where I have videos for every single joint in the body.

I'm going to recommend you go to my main Knee Joint Pain Relief page,
and follow along with the free videos.  I think the odds are very good that you can fix your own knee.

I do hope this helps.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration