Joint Pain Relief/Shoulder pain

I don't know what's wrong with my shoulder. It's all screwed up, I know I have a pinched nerve under my shoulder blade and that makes the pain worse. When I move it it pops out like its double jointed and it clicks and if you touch the skin over the top of my shoulder blade it feels like there are shards underneath my skin. Pulling and stretching does nothing to help and I've had the pain for almost 3 years and the doctors just brush the topic off when I ask about it. It only gets worse over the years and the pain has been starting to spread up my neck. I was wondering if you could tell me what's wrong with it.

Hello KK,

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you've had for the last three years.  The good news is that I do think I can offer you some techniques that may help your shoulder, that you can do yourself, or have a friend help you with.

First, it's important that you understand how most chronic pain like yours is caused. If you think of all the muscles like the rigging (ropes) on a big old-fashioned sailboat, you can begin to understand that if some of the rigging (muscles) gets too tight, it can begin to torque and pull bones and joints out of position, while also aggravating nerve pathways.  So if all the muscles in your shoulder girdle are not free enough to flex and release as your shoulder girdle requires for proper function, then you will experience lack of function and often pain.

I explain all of the above in greater detail on my completely free website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief,
where I have videos for every single joint in the body.

I'm going to recommend two pages for you to visit.
First, I think the Shoulder and Neck Pain Relief page,
might do the trick.
But also feel free to follow along with the Shoulder Joint Pain page as well,
There will be a lot of overlap in techniques on these two pages, so it's not as much work as it may appear.

Just follow along with the videos and I think you may be pleasantly surprised with the results.  Usually, "where" it hurts is not "why" it hurts.  It's usually another muscle group(s) that is not where the pain in that is too tight and causing the pain you feel.  

I do hope you will give this a try, as I do think it will help you.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration