Joint Pain Relief/Ankle

Question
I have felt pain in my left ankle whenever I turn the bottom of my foot inward. Pain is in top left portion of food. It has been this way for nearly 10 days now and even with a number of stretches it still hurts. I don't know yet if it is doctor's appt. worthy as it doesn't impede walking or standing but does hurt when I lean a little. Perhaps I don't walk enough for exercise? What do you think?

Answer
Hi James,

Sorry to hear about the ankle pain.  The good news is that if it doesn't impede walking or standing then the odds are very good that it's a minor problem that you can fix yourself.

All the muscles in your body are like the rigging (ropes) on a big old-fashioned sailboat.  If some of the rigging (muscles) get too tight then they can yank on the tendons and bones and cause pain.  I talk about this in great detail on the homepage of my completely free website, Do It Yourself Joint Pain Relief,  http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/,
but basically if you release the inappropriately tight tissue then your pain will probably go away.

I'm going to recommend you go to my free Ankle Joint Pain Relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/ankle-joint-pain-relief.html
follow along with the videos and the odds are pretty good that you can fix yourself.

I do hope this proves helpful.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley