Joint Pain Relief/Rotated pelvis

Question
I've been told that my pelvis on the right side is rotated forward (anterior).  I've been to chiropractors and physical therapists - nothing has helped.  I have pain in lower back , right hip, and right groin, and tailbone. Standing and walking are fine.  Bending, squatting, dressing is painful.  A lot of discomfort in bed or sitting on soft surfaces!

I would appreciate any advise.  Also, would spinal decompression help?

Answer
Hello Sara,

I'm sorry to hear about your pain.  The good news is that I do think I can give you some things to do that will help and possibly eliminate your lower back pain, hip pain, etc.

The first and most important thing to understand is that bones only go where your muscles pull or hold them.  Bones are static and solid, they're basically chunks of calcium, so don't do anything on there own.  Thus, we need to focus on your inappropriately tight muscles tissue that is yanking on the bones of your pelvis and causing the nerves that come out of your lumber spine (lower back) and sacrum (tailbone) to be negatively affected by the tight muscles and the bones being yanked out of position.

I talk in much greater detail about all of this on my totally free website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief.com
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/
where I have pain relief videos for every single joint in the body.  Basically, when you understand that all the muscles in your body are like the rigging on a big old-fashioned sailboat, you can see why we mostly just need to free the inappropriately tight rigging so everything can go back to its optimal position for pain free functioning.

I'm going to recommend you visit 2 pages from my website.  There will be a lot of overlap in techniques, so it's not as much work as you may think, but I just want to give you the best chance of success.
First, I'd like you to go to my Pelvic Girdle Pain Relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/pelvic-girdle-pain-relief.html#.
Just follow along with the videos and you'll do fine.

Second, I want you to go to my main Lower Back Pain Relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/lower-back-pain-relief.html#.Uwo
and again, just follow along with the videos.

When you've been through the videos I would think you'd notice much improvement, but there will probably be areas that you know still need some more work, so feel free to go back over the stubborn areas and you'll probably notice even more improvement.
You can do these routines a couple of times a day if you desire, but just do at your own pace and you'll do great.

You can do it!

All the best,

Gary Crowley  

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley