Joint Pain Relief/Need help

Question
Hi, I'm having a big issue here. I have pain in my left shoulder and scapula, and my left arm is very weak. Now this is not a sport injury. I got this through masturbating in excess. This is starting to worry me now because now I have lower back pain and knee pain along with it. Now you probably are going to suggest for me to stop masturbating but is something I do stop for a while and get back into it. I have gone to physical therapy in regards to my left shoulder hurting about 4 times. I never really tell them what actually caused my left arm to hurt, but really would like to put an end to this. Since I want to go to the gym. What should I do?

Answer
Hello Juan,

If you have a repetitive stress injury to your shoulder, then this
do it yourself shoulder joint pain relief page should do the trick,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/shoulder-joint-pain-relief.html#

Just follow along with the videos and do the techniques and you should be able to free yourself
from pain.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley