Joint Pain Relief/pain in middle of back, along the line of spinal cord.

i have been suffering from severe back pain in mid-back region, around spinal cord for a week now. The pain is unbearable in the early morning, especially when I am lying on bed.  But the pain goes away when I walk or do routine work in day. However, I still feel the soreness and stomach pain. This pain started after I had constipation for 3 days, when I had no bowel movement. Now my bowel movement is getting back to normal, but I have not recovered from back pain. Although I don't feel the back pain for 1-2 h as I used to last week, the intensity of pain is same now, which lasts around 30 min or more.

Is this back pain related to constipation and bowel movement or something serious?

Hello Sanjay,

Without seeing you in person,  your symptoms could be signs of a few different things.

First and foremost, you might just have a really tight back that you may be able to fix yourself.
If you go to my free website and do the techniques on the  Middle Back Pain relief page,
you may be able to fix this yourself.

That said, it also sounds like you could have a Kidney Stone, but you would need to make an
appointment with an MD to confirm this.

It also sounds quite a bit like you might have Shingles (but you didn't mention a rash on your back).
Your description sounds a lot like shingles with the pain when lying down, no pain for 1-2 hours,
intensity staying the same when you do have pain.  Check your back for a rash, if you have one,
go to your doctor.  Shingles tends to last in the 4 week range, give or take a week or two.

I do hope this was helpful.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration