Joint Pain Relief/neck and shoulder and back pain

Is there a dvd or book available for people that dont have computor or you yube?

Hi Sharon,

I'm assuming you mean a book for all the techniques I show you on my
website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief

If that is your question, unfortunately the answer is "no, I do not have a book or dvd of the techniques."
That said, you can also watch the videos on a smart phone, but if that's not an option, many people
will print out the pages they need from the website where I have text that describes everything I do.
If you've seen the videos once or twice, the text will usually be a good enough guide to get you
through the techniques.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration