Joint Pain Relief/finger pain

Question
I been having pain in the dorsal sides of the interphalageal joints of my fingers if i press on them they are sore and if i make a tight fist they hurt worse. hyperextending them also worsens the pain. if i rub the tissue proximal to distal(like taking off a ring) it is more uncomfortable. It i ever get anything sticky on my hands it is very uncomfortable as any friction is. the skin feels to tight at times i even taken a hemostat and attempted to stretch the skin. I have small scars on the back of my fingers but nothing deep enough to cause tendon damage. do you think this is just adhesions?

Answer
Hi Rick,

Sorry to hear about the pain in your finger joints.  I don't know what activities you do with your hands (computing, driving, weightlifting, etc.), but I'm optimistic that you just have some tight tissue that is restricting the movement of those finger joints.

I have a completely free website, Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief.com, that describes how and why it is that most chronic structural pain like yours is most often from the shortening and tightening of soft-tissue.  I do most of the explaining on the homepage here,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/

If you go to my Finger Joint Pain Relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/finger-joint-pain-relief.html
I show you how to work on many areas to free your finger joints from pain.
All you have to do is watch the videos and follow along.

I do hope it helps.

All the best,

Gary Crowley  

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley