Joint Pain Relief/Metatarsalgia

I was told I have metatarsalgia in my right foot. Symptoms are burning, tingling toes, feeling of walking on "rocks" on my fore foot.  On my left foot, I sometimes feel tingly toes. MRI showed nothing. No structural issues, no arthritis, no Mortons neuroma. Nothing. I have a referral for custom orthotics. I am wondering if I need physical therapy or massage therapy, or ??? I have had this issue for 7 months. Tried many inserts, shoes, etc.   No back pain. No leg pain. However, last March I had hamstring issues and knee issues on right leg.
I watched your videos for burning feet, and am wondering if they would apply to the "walking on rocks" sensation as well.
Thank you!

Hi Sue,

Sorry to hear about the feet.

Yes, I do think my Burning Feet Sensation page,
might do the trick for you, so I would definitely give it a try.

And since you mentioned hamstring issues in the past, you may want to add some good, effective hamstring stretches.
Here is my page for those,

Basically, what you are doing is making sure the nerve pathway from your lower back all the way to the bottom of your foot is free of tension, so the nerves that innervate the bottom of your foot aren't being negatively affected.  Since your symptoms are similar, but a bit different than the standard "burning feet sensation" you may have to be a bit more of an investigator for that tension.
Feel free to go through my Pelvic Girdle Pain Relief page,
as well.
The fact that it's in both feet, to me, tends to mean your lower back and pelvis are the key to eliminating your symptoms.
You can do it!
All the best,
Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration