Joint Pain Relief/Buring Feet & Forehead

Hi Gary

I followed your video on burning feet which gave me instance relief, however i now get a same burning sensation on my forehead, can you suggest something stop the burning.

This is driving me insane.

please help.

Yours Sincerley

Paresh Shah

England UK

Hello Paresh,

Well, I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever heard of these symptoms being related.  I'm not sure they are, but I'd recommend that first you make sure you are not dehydrated, since that could cause such a  sensation.
Next, I'd recommend you go through the techniques on my Natural Migraine Relief page,
since I do thing that most likely releasing all the things I show you in my videos should probably provide the relief you are looking for.

I do hope it helps.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration