Joint Pain Relief/Credentials

Question
What are your credentials?  I've been to your website but don't see any background?  Are you a physical therapist?  Did you go to school/training for what your teaching on your Do-It-Yourself website?

I suffer from TMJD and would love to share your webpage with my TMJ community but would like to know more about you.

Thanks.

Answer
Hi Gail,

I trained at the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration 25 years ago. I also apprenticed for 2 years with one of Dr. Ida Rolf's first students who'd been Rolfing for 35 years, which I do believe gave me at least a 20 year jumpstart on bodywork wisdom. But over the years I've learned that saying "Rolfing" often frightens people away from something that may actually help them, so I just show people what to and call what I do Functional Bodywork.

After studying everything I could over the years Iím now giving it away to anyone I might be able to help out of pain with my techniques and understanding of the human body (dogís too! haha).   After  working on over 25,000 bodies I think I have some valuable insights, and thankfully I get many emails from folks who have helped themselves with the techniques I show.

Hope that answers your question.

All the very best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley