Joint Pain Relief/chondromalica patella (osteoarithitis)

As stated above. Chondromalica patella ( osteoarithitis) I think bone on bone /pain .taking gluscomine /chondroitis supplements. Any advice please would be appreciated . Other health good . Thank you . J Lynch

Hello John,

I'd recommend you go to my completely free Chrondromalcia self-treatment page here,

I'm hopeful the techniques in the videos can give you some relief.  However, if it's oseoarthritis that
does make it more difficult to get permanent relief as that means the bones have changed shape.
But freeing all the tight tissue in the area should provide more space and freedom for the joint,
so it should help a bit even if it's bone on bone, or the bones have changed shape.

I do hope this proves helpful.

All the very best,

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration