Joint Pain Relief/Osteoarthritis both thumbs

Because both of my thumbs are affected, I have a hard time doing the exercises with enough strength to make a difference.  Can you please help me find objects to use that will help me get better?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Hi Pat,

At this point in time, I think your best option would be to recruit a friend to use their finger and thumbs to do the work.  And have them press their thumbs (using their bodyweight will require less strength in the areas with bigger muscles) on the tougher areas to get to. And then go through all the techniques on my Thumb Joint Pain Relief page,
I wish I had a better answer, but I think bribing a friend or loved one to work on you is the best option.
I hope this proves helpful.
All the best,
Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration