Joint Pain Relief/back pain

Question
hi, I have lower back pain right side above buttock, isolated to that area after doing to much yard work.  is that the sacroiliac joint area , I don't have any pains down leg just in that area.  I feel better once I move around but when I get up in the morning it is more painful. thanks, frank

Answer
Hi Frank,

From your description, it does sound like Sacroiliac Joint pain (SI Joint Pain).  This is the place where your hip bone and sacrum come together on each side of your very lower back.  The good news is that it's usually caused by the muscles around your pelvis getting tight and yanking on the joint.  And I have a free website page that shows you how to fix it yourself.

Here is the link to my SI Joint Pain Relief page,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/sacroiliac-joint-pain-relief.htm
Just follow along with the videos and you'll probably find one or two spots that set you free.

I do hope this proves useful.

All the best,
Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley