Joint Pain Relief/Knee Pain Relief

QUESTION: I'm experience pain & tightness around my right knee. I drive a School Bus where I'm constantly using my legs & feet and I also do judo. What can I take or do to heal this issue. thank-you

ANSWER: Hello Silvano,

Sorry to hear about the knee pain.  The good news that I think you can probably fix it yourself.

I have a totally free website where I show folks how to fix every joint in there body, so I'm going to recommend three pages for
you to go through.  There will be a lot of overlap among the pages, but I just want to give you the best chance to get out of
pain, so I'll give you the links to all three.

The first one is my Chondromalacia Knee Pain Page,

The second is my main Knee Pain Relief Page,

and the third is my best Quadriceps Stretches Page, where I specifically think Video 2 would be of good value.

I hope this information proves helpful.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

QUESTION: Would a Compression help?

Hi Silvano,

Yes, I think a simple neoprene sleeve (or other flexible material) around the knee may a lot.  Also, do play with the position of the seat when driving. Both height and distance from the pedal could be a factor.

Hope this helps!

Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration