Joint Pain Relief/back of the knee tightness

Gary, thanks for your time in advance. I have started back to running in the last 2 months and developed a pain on the inside of my right knee where the 2 bones met. I have experience with injuries and proceeded slowly and eventually the pain subsided. However, I have developed a tightness in the back of the knee. There is no pain and I love to keep it that way. I jog around 3 times per week and usually play tennis once or twice a week. I am 60 in the fall. Never had knee problems before and I honestly think I can work through this. 3 years ago I was running half marathons. But the layoff caught me and my legs are the last item to come around shape wise. Any suggestions would be appreciated. david

Hello David,

Sorry to hear about the back of your knee.  The good news is
that I made a video just for you (well, actually for the whole world)
on my free joint pain relief website.
Here is the link to the Pain In The Back of Knee page,
just follow along with the video and you should be fine.
You might have to do it for a little while before and after you run,
but you also might just do it once and be good to go.

Since you mentioned the other knee pain that has since
subsided, I wanted to give you the link to my main
Knee Pain Relief Page,
just in case you're curious.

I do hope this proves beneficial.
All the best,
Gary Crowley

Joint Pain Relief

Gary Crowley

I can show 95 percent people how to relieve or eliminate their own joint pain for basically every joint in their body. 95 percent of joint pain, even chronic joint pain, is due to the shortening and tightening of tissue around joints. I show people how to release that tight tissue that is causing their pain. Every joint and every person is unique, but the principles to free yourself from pain are the same in 95 percent of cases.

I've been a Chronic Pain Relief Specialist for over 23 years, and have worked with over 25,000 bodies.

Stanford University The Rolf Institute for Structural Integration