Journalism (newspapers/magazines)/how long will it take?

Question
hello again may i ask another question to you sir ....i have abit of talent writing newspaper articles scripts for radio and television news  all i have been told is to carry on reading the newspapers to get better and better at it so how long would it take me if i began practising now?  val

Answer
Not sure what the question is asking. Are you asking how long it would take before a newspaper hired you to work after practicing your writing? If so, then it really depends on the newspapers. But if you are asking how long it would take to write an article, again I would defer to my original answer. Certainly, the more experience you have writing, the faster you will be able to turn out stories. And again, how quickly you need to write depends on your deadline constraints.

Journalism (newspapers/magazines)

Robert D`Angelo