Judo/Throw identification?

Question
Weird throw
Weird throw  
Hello Mr. Ohlenkamp.

Thanks for your time.

I have stumbled across this throw in an old text-book. It seems a bit weird like a reverse Tai-Otoshi and an osoto guruma. I haven't studied every throw yet so I have no clue what this is.

The image is obviously not copied by me and only intended for educational purposes etc......

The description of the process seems to be:

"Seize his arms. Right hand pulls. Left hand lifts.
Step behind him. Left leg should be rigid and close to the uke's thigh.

Continue the downward pull with the right hand and lift with the left. Bend forward and downward from your waist towards your right foot." Written by W.E. Fairbain.

Thanks for the help.

Answer
I would classify this technique as a left side osoto otoshi. While osoto otoshi is usually applied only against one leg, it may also be applied against both as shown in the image. It is sort of a reverse tai otoshi as you said. Many throws are modified somewhat when applied to self defense, and this osoto otoshi is somewhat simplified so that it can be taught quickly.  

Hope this helps.  

Judo

Neil Ohlenkamp