-vn wrote at 2015-03-13 05:04:49
My suggestion to any reading this is to meditate on it. Understanding the kabbalah may necessitate some reading, but you'll never have any real knowledge until you close the book and really dive in. Think about animals and which of the paths dominate their characters, then compare to your own.

Essentially what it's about is that if you FEEL like you relate to an animal, you do.

Rabbi Ari Shishler

I'm happy to answer questions on Jewish belief, Jewish spirituality & Kabbalah.

Rabbi, lecturer on Talmud and Jewish spirituality at Chabad House, Johannesburg, South Africa 1997-present. Talmud teacher at local Jewish high school 1996- present.

Chabad Lubavitch.

Monthly column in Jewish Life magazine, South Africa. Jewish Tradition, South Africa. Jewish Report, South Africa. South African Union of Jewish Students annual Holiday guide. Jewish Observer, South Africa. Nshei Chabad Newsletter, NY. Jewish Online Magazine. www.chabad.org

Six years of tertiary education at Rabbinical seminaries in South Africa, Israel and New York.

www.askmoses.com www.chabad.org