Kabbalah/Does this symbol mean anything?

Question
Symbol
Symbol  
Hi Dr. Waxman,

This may sound like I'm crazy but I'm hoping this will make sense to you. I am psychic and sometimes I channel Archangel Raziel when he chooses. He has come to me twice when I wasn't giving readings for what I would assume to be an "adjustment". The first time I was meditating and he became very clear and put two symbols on either side of my head and soon thereafter, I became very clairaudient. I have repeated names and words in other languages that I've never heard! The other day, I was driving (of all things) when he came to me again. He placed symbols on both of my wrists in this vision. When they were placed on my wrists, my hands had flames rise out of them. I could be remembering this incorrectly but I want to say the flames were white. I have drawn the symbol I believe it to be and I can't find it anywhere I've looked; however, I've seen parts of it in Kabbalistic pictures. Would it be possible for you to look at this drawing to see if it means anything to you or your beliefs? I've been very drawn to Kabbalah and have really tried to grasp the concepts through books but I am very ignorant in regard to this. Very interested but confused. Also, please feel free to just tell me I'm losing my mind.
Thank you for your time!
Andy

Answer
Hi Andy - thank you for your question.

There are many myths, superstitions, and phenomena related to the history of Kabbalah (including the infamous red string). However, the focus of Kabbalistic philosophy is primarily concerned with achieving a sensation of oneness with the Godhead (Scholem, 1982).

There are other "experts" on this site who believe in the possible existence of divine entities and their purported activities. They may be able to assist you and offer specific insights about your experiences.

I wish you all the best and hope you find the answers that you are seeking.  

Kabbalah

Robert Waxman, Ph.D.