Kenya/Dependants pass

Question

I am a kenyan lady married to a finnish citizen for 4 years now. We just moved to back to Kenya and would like my husband to get a dependant's pass. Would you know how long it would take to get the pass and what the requirements are?

Kind regards,
Racheal

Answer
Hi Racheal,

He will need to have a details of his permit, passport, marriage certificate, (utility bill to confirm address, 2 passport size pictures.

I will double check if you can get it at the port. Send me a blank email on mwairimum@yahoo.co.uk and will email you back.

Maggie

hi Racheal,

You can apply for the pass in the country. Maximum it should take is 3 weeks. Let me know if you need my help with that.

Maggie.

Kenya

Margaret Kariuki