Kenya/custody

Question
hi i have been married for the last 14years traditionally n we separated last year december...where i moved out with the kids then after 3 months my former said he wont pay for the kids school fees until they move in to stay with him..and since one of my kids was a candidate i decided to let them go..now since shes clearing her exams nxt week am asking for advice how can i have the custody and he pays the school fees n maintain them?

Answer
Hi Jane,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

You will need to involve the courts to get a maintenance and custody order. There are legal costs involved.

If you want to do this, email me on mwairimum@yahoo.co.uk and I can advice further.

Maggie.

Kenya

Margaret Kariuki