Kenya/Work permit

Question
QUESTION: Dear Mr. Okeno,

1. I`m married with a Kenyan since 12 years. I would like to help needed children to get a daily warm free meal. Should I need a work permit?
2. Can I become a Kenyan? I speak english. german, italien and          kidogo Swahili. Is there any test to do?

Kind regards
Margri

ANSWER: Hello Margrit,
1.How do you wish to help?, are you living in Kenya?.
2. Have you been living in kenya since  you got married ?
Please let me know and will proceeds
Thanks,
Okeno.

QUESTION: Hello Mr. Okeno,
1. I will give out free lunch daily, to needed school children from our  
  village. I`m living in Kenya.
2. No, I`m living in Kenya since April 2005.

Thank you. Kind regards.
Margrit

Answer
  Hello Margrit,
I know it is hard to accept truth, it is true giving food will not help you to be Kenyan. Red Cross is feeding millions of people and they have to obtains all required permit and paper work. Now an other truth is since you are married to a Kenyan he is the one who should assist you to apply for your citizenship since you are even married to a Kenyan.  All what I meant to say it is easier when your spouse helps you to apply because in all reasoning  you ought to give valid reason as to why you wish to be come a Kenyan and being married to Kenyan  is an acceptable and obvious.
Kindly go to  Nyayo House and get all information you need and you will find it is the same. Hakuna mkato kwangu tafadhali-
Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno