Kenya/In love with Kenyan man

Anonymous wrote at 2013-01-09 00:03:06
Sigh... I am going through the same thing only it's been 4 years with 2 break ups and 3 make ups it's still the same.  Nothing changes. When we are apart he comes crawling back begging me tells me he loves me and misses me. First time for 13 months. But the moment we get back together the "I love you" stops... I mean he treats me well, but I am not part of his world... O and by the way I am African. Not Kenyan though.

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College