Kenya/marriage/immigration law for foreign

Rose wrote at 2012-12-19 08:17:33
So, to follow up, it seems there are new regulations in place.  I am foreigner married to a Kenyan man.  I have a dependent pass, but I also have been offered work.  It appears the old permit I could have gotten because I have a dependent pass is no longer available?  Am I obligated to get the same 200,000ksh work permit as I would if I were simply a foreigner coming to work??  I live here now and need to help support my family.  I need to work.

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College