Kenya/Copy of Marriage Certificate

Question
QUESTION: Hi Okeno,

I need your help. I need to renew my passport. I have been married in Mombasa, divorced in the UK and married again. I have to supply the passport office all my certificates but I cannot find my marriage certificate from my marriage to my first husband. This was in 1994 in Mombasa at the Sun ' n Sand Hotel. I have read that you have helped other people. I have been in touch with the FCO in Kenya and they have told me that I must contact Sheria House in Nairobi but the telephone number is invalid.
Can you help me please?
Kate

ANSWER:  Hi kate,
Send me the private  message and will send you more information
Thanks,
Okeno.

QUESTION: Hi Okeno, thank you for coming back to me. Which email address? Thank you

Answer
my other email address is okenog@mintoconnections.com or you can go our website and send me the question there . Meanwhile yes it is possible to help you with renewing your passport and the as well as get you the copy of your marriage certificate.

I will reply back with more details.
Thanks ,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno