Kenya/Birth and Death Certificates

Question
I would like to get a duplicate birth and death certificates for immigration purposes.  Does Sheria house issue those and how much do they charge?  The visa people will not accept a photocopy, they will accept either the original or a duplicate issued by Sheria house (in my case)  Thank you.  I have read some of your answers and they are very helpful

Answer
Hello Sara,
It is possible to get the original copies. I used to get them free for people but my contact got tire of it and now there is a fee to get original copies. Kindly send private message or email me directly and will send you more details
Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno