Kenya/Marriage to a foreigner in kenya

Hello Sir,

I am Kenyan and have a German b.f and we would like to get married in Kenya. He only has 2 weeks holiday for us to do that. what are the financial implications and procedure if we cant wait for 21 days and would like to get married outside the registrars office? do we still need to pay the person performing the ceremony and how much is it? what is the best and easy way for me to get a German visa after this. I am studying German at the moment. Thanks

Hello Celest,
It is possible to get married within the two weeks. But you will need to have the papers sent before for verification and then book your wedding any day you wish as long as this will not be in the office of marriage registrar. Registrar's office has long booking so it is hard to get appointment.

Kindly send email or private message and will send you the total cost.

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College