Kenya/Marriage to a foreigner in kenya

Question
Hello Sir,

I am Kenyan and have a German b.f and we would like to get married in Kenya. He only has 2 weeks holiday for us to do that. what are the financial implications and procedure if we cant wait for 21 days and would like to get married outside the registrars office? do we still need to pay the person performing the ceremony and how much is it? what is the best and easy way for me to get a German visa after this. I am studying German at the moment. Thanks

Answer
Hello Celest,
It is possible to get married within the two weeks. But you will need to have the papers sent before for verification and then book your wedding any day you wish as long as this will not be in the office of marriage registrar. Registrar's office has long booking so it is hard to get appointment.

Kindly send email or private message and will send you the total cost.

Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno