Kenya/AG Marriage Ceremony

Question

I'm planning to get married at the State Law Office in May or June. Do you know how exactly the ceremony goes? Are there vows exchanged? Do you just sign the certificate and it's done? Can you invite people to witness? Can you have a custom-made ceremony? Who officiates the ceremony and how long does it take? How soon after the 21 day notice can we get married?

Thanks

Cindy

Answer
Hi Cindy
There is marriage officiating officer and you will need witness and the marriage formalities will take places. If you wed in Mombasa I can help get married without having to wait 21 days if you non residents, but if you are Kenyan have to wait for 21 days. I will send full details.
Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno