njoro wrote at 2013-05-02 19:38:11
mandy needs to contact a mugikuyu yo give her real facts about the gikuyu. okeno try and get her a real mugikuyu, because whatever you will send to her won't be of any help because you are not a mugikuyu. i have seen some of your comments about the agikuyu and all of them are negative. this shows that whatever you will send to mandy is not the true reflection of the agikuyu people

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College