Hi Okeno

I spoke with you few weeks back about getting a kenyan identity card, I have dual citizenship so does my mum. My mum is kenyan by birth and she has a kenya passport and so do I. I wanted to ask what documents would I need for id as my mum misplaced her id over 30 yrs ago is there a chance she can apply fresh or I can apply of get kenya passport. I would appreciate if you could assist me and also is it possible to obtain a kra tax certificate with a kenya passport if you don't have an Id

Kindest regards

HI Chirag,
I am in Nairobi tomorrow , if you are around may be we could meet at The Stanley Hotel, there are few things I would like to mention to you in person.  But if you are not in Nairobi then I will give you a contact who might help you.
Thanks ,

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College