Kenya/Hi

Question
Hi Okeno

I spoke with you few weeks back about getting a kenyan identity card, I have dual citizenship so does my mum. My mum is kenyan by birth and she has a kenya passport and so do I. I wanted to ask what documents would I need for id as my mum misplaced her id over 30 yrs ago is there a chance she can apply fresh or I can apply of get kenya passport. I would appreciate if you could assist me and also is it possible to obtain a kra tax certificate with a kenya passport if you don't have an Id

Kindest regards

Chirag

Answer
HI Chirag,
I am in Nairobi tomorrow , if you are around may be we could meet at The Stanley Hotel, there are few things I would like to mention to you in person.  But if you are not in Nairobi then I will give you a contact who might help you.
Thanks ,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno