Kenya/kikuyu

Question
Hello:
Iím doing a writing project about the Kikuyu people. I wondered if you could clarify these points for me: whereabouts in Kenya would Kikuyu live where there are grasslands or plains where zebra would graze, within sight of Mt Kenya, and with Kikuyu farmland? What crop would they grow there, and which clan of Kikuyu would they be, and what would be the names of a couple of main towns in the area?
Kind regards.

Answer
Hi Mandy,
 Thank you for your questions. Yes I know the Kikuyu tribe, first to answer you Kikuyu on clan question.Clan is found within a tribe and a Kikuyu is a tribe. May be you are asking how many cleans are found in Kikuyu tribe.
Yes they are found almost half way around Mt Kenya.  I will try to send you all the information and probably with photos on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno