Kenya/working permit in Kenya

Question
I'm going to Mary a Kenyan girl and I want to install in Kenya. Want to open a small busyness and would like to know after wedding can I get a Kenyan double nationality and automatically have a right to invest in that small private busyness that will be just to cover our living expencese.I am from Croatia and living  in France but don't have France nationality

Answer
Hi Polgar,
 Yes it is possible but I would recommend you start the business with your wife to be being a director and then she would apply for your investor permit and then you would start to apply for the duo citizenship. At least you will have a good reason as to why you would want to have duo citizenship.You can email me directly.
Thank you
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno