You are here:

Kenya/working permit in Kenya


I'm going to Mary a Kenyan girl and I want to install in Kenya. Want to open a small busyness and would like to know after wedding can I get a Kenyan double nationality and automatically have a right to invest in that small private busyness that will be just to cover our living expencese.I am from Croatia and living  in France but don't have France nationality

Hi Polgar,
 Yes it is possible but I would recommend you start the business with your wife to be being a director and then she would apply for your investor permit and then you would start to apply for the duo citizenship. At least you will have a good reason as to why you would want to have duo citizenship.You can email me directly.
Thank you


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.