Kenya/Kenyan ID

Chirag wrote at 2013-07-10 14:11:50
Hi Okeno

What is your email address so that I can send you the copy of my kenyan passport so that you can get me the kra pin.

Much appreciated

Chirag

Chirag wrote at 2013-11-05 11:52:04
Hi Okeno

I applied for the ID and registered in Mombasa I used my kenyan passport citizenship certificate, parents and grandparents kenyan birth certificate and mums brothers kenyan id as my mum only had passport. I got the waiting card the boss asked for big bribe otherwise he wasn't processing my application. The serial number of my waiting card is 2352137751 I just wanted to get my id so that I can apply for pin and stuff. Could you tell me is my uncles id good to use as he is my guardian atm. Can you find out for me where it has reached as you have your contacts in the NRB sio.

Thanks

Chirag

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno