Kenya/Kenyan ID

Question
Hi Okeno

Just wanted to ask I hold dual citizenship and have a kenyan passport so does my mum. I wanted to ask I don't have my parents identity cards just have their passport birth certificates and grandparent kenya birth certificates. Would it be possible to get the id. Also is it possible to get the kra pin if I don't have an id but I have a kenyan passport and last question can I do business using a kenya passport or the id is needed.

Much appreciated

Chirag Bhatt

Answer
Hi Chirag,
I believe if you have Kenyan passport you are able to get Kenyan ID. Your passport is as good as your Kenyan ID. Unless otherwise.

I believe you ought to have ID for your parents as well, otherwise to fill the forms will be very hard.

Thanks ,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno