Kenya/Spending more time living in Kenya

QUESTION: Please could you let me know what the minimum amount required in the bank/income is to allow me to eventually live in Kenya.
I am 55 years old and am self employed and thinking of retiring soon.
I have visited Kenya many many times over the last 20 years and have a lot of friends I the Samburu area.
I do not want a work permit.
My aim would be to help the local people as much as possible with my own funds.
Thank you for your kind attention
Best Regards

ANSWER:  Hi Jane,
Thank you for great concern for people of Kenya. Dio wish to live in Kenya as a retired person?
Please let me know.
Thanks ,

QUESTION: Yes, as a retired person is what I was thinking of.
I do not want paid employment in Kenya...just voluntary to help and support some of the villages in Samburu.
I do need to know what the minimum financial requirements are.
Many thanks,

Hi Jane,
Okay the first step is to get you the resident permit for retired people and this should not be a problem at all. If you need help I help you to get this kind of permit. I do not think you really need a certain amount. All you need is to prove that you have monthly income from your home country for your support.

Thanks ,

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College