Kenya/Spousal visa

Question
Jambo,am from Austria and I want to marry my Kenyan fiancée and live with her in Kenya. Can I obtain residence permit because of the marriage and if, is there an expiry date of the permit? What are the requirements?
Is there a chance for me to get a work permit? (I don't have 100.000 Dollar for class G visa)
Is it possible to buy land?

Thx a lot in advance
Leo

Answer
Si Jambo,
First getting married to a Kenyan will not help you to get residence permit. The best way to get resident permits is open a business with your spouse to be and then she would apply for your investors resident permit
Kindly ask your wife to be  to visit Immigration  for more details
Okeno

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno