Kenya/Marrying a foreginer in Kenya

Hi Okeno,

My question is on what I should do in order to get married legally to my my fiancee who's a foreigner. We are not planning on having a wedding. He is planning to come to Kenya in April but only for a month or less and I would like us to get married within that time. What should I do?

Hi Lilly,
Kindly visit our website for the requirements and once you have the details I will help you to have the marriage within a few days in AG office. Kindly note I can only help you using Mombasa marriage registrar'S office.

Thanks ,

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College