My husband of 36 years continues to be unfaithful with young girls. I have video proof. He voluntarily retired to go to live with his people elsewhere. Our children are grown and working. He does not want a divorce but I really need a separation until we can figure out the next phase. He does not believe am serious. My request is to know if I can obtain an official document from a divorce lawyer to be served to him.
Should he mend his ways am ready to take another chance. I need help for him to understand am serious.
He will not consider counseling.
Please advise

Dear Jennifer ,
Oh this a tough one. If you have a video that is good enough to scare the hell out of him. You need to do something as a warning and make him understand how serious it is. You need to talk your family lawyer who will advie you accordingly .



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.