Kenya/Divorce

Question
My husband of 36 years continues to be unfaithful with young girls. I have video proof. He voluntarily retired to go to live with his people elsewhere. Our children are grown and working. He does not want a divorce but I really need a separation until we can figure out the next phase. He does not believe am serious. My request is to know if I can obtain an official document from a divorce lawyer to be served to him.
Should he mend his ways am ready to take another chance. I need help for him to understand am serious.
He will not consider counseling.
Please advise

Answer
Dear Jennifer ,
Oh this a tough one. If you have a video that is good enough to scare the hell out of him. You need to do something as a warning and make him understand how serious it is. You need to talk your family lawyer who will advie you accordingly .

Thanks,
Okeno

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno