I married in 2007 to a lady who was working in the UK  and things did not work out. She moved back to the UK  as she was already working though she was coming once in a while ( approx 2 times a year)after two years we were so fed with each other that we decided to go different ways.we did not have any kid together. later i settled down with another woman   and we have two kids. I also understand that she got a kid about two years ago from another man.I want to get a divorce and marry the current woman whom i have kids with. The problem  is that my EX wife is based  in the UK and i understand that she is now a UK resident. How do i start the divorce process here in Kenya  in her absence? i need it as bad like yesterday.Kindly advise.

Dear John
Send me a private message please and will advice you . Kindly note divorce in Kenya is almost impossible with a short period. If takes years and cost a lot.

Just email me private message please
Thanks and carry on with new life .

Thanks ,


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.