Kenya/Divorce

Question
I married in 2007 to a lady who was working in the UK  and things did not work out. She moved back to the UK  as she was already working though she was coming once in a while ( approx 2 times a year)after two years we were so fed with each other that we decided to go different ways.we did not have any kid together. later i settled down with another woman   and we have two kids. I also understand that she got a kid about two years ago from another man.I want to get a divorce and marry the current woman whom i have kids with. The problem  is that my EX wife is based  in the UK and i understand that she is now a UK resident. How do i start the divorce process here in Kenya  in her absence? i need it as bad like yesterday.Kindly advise.

Answer
Dear John
Send me a private message please and will advice you . Kindly note divorce in Kenya is almost impossible with a short period. If takes years and cost a lot.

Just email me private message please
Thanks and carry on with new life .

Thanks ,
Okeno.  

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno