Kenya/US citizen marrying a kenyan woman

Question
I recently married a Kenyan woman in Nairobi, Kenya.  I have now returned to the US and we are working to get her a visa for permanent residence here.  We would, however like to be able to have the freedom for both of us to live in Kenya if the situation is right.  Is it possible for me to get a permanent visa which would allow me to work as a husband of a Kenyan citizen?  

Thanks in advance,

Don

Answer
Hi Don,
First of all thank you for being our Shemeji ( brother in law) thank again. I believe the first step is  get your spouse US residence as your wife and after that she will help you to apply for duo citizenship here in Kenya. You will still have the US passport and Kenyan passport.  You having married a Kenyan should not be a big problem at  all. What I will do I confirm with with a lawyer and I will get back to you.
Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno