Kenya/Opening A Business requirements

Question
Hi
what does one need to do to open a business in kenya especially a restaurant.
And starting a boda boda business?

Answer
Hi Adana,
Okay Restaurants have different levels , for one thing for foreigners  you will need to have all permits to allow you to work in Kenya and you will need minimum capital of 20M.After that you will proceeds to acquire licenses.   an OTHER POINT IT WILL NOT BE EASY FOR A FOREIGNER TO BE OFFERED LICENSES FOR BODA BODA BECAUE THIS CONSIDERED as one of the jobs meant for kenyan who have no job and they will not allow foreigners to venture into business that will create competition  to the locals .But if you are Kenyan , you only need to have get licenses.

Thanks ,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno