Kenya/marriage

Question
I'm from USA and want to marry my longtime friend from Kenya when she comes to visit. What do I have to do to get her over here and can I marry her here in USA.

Answer
Hi Charles,
I think it would be easier if it was the other round, you come here and you get married here, then would be easier to get her to live in US . But all the same , you might try to get a family invitation to visit you where you would involve the family lawyer to write the letter and the second option is to send her business invitation letter. The second option her bank ought to prove of doing business with US and have a few thousand dollars in her bank account. If worse com to worse let her to talk to me and will help her but this will cost her a small fee
. Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno