I'm from USA and want to marry my longtime friend from Kenya when she comes to visit. What do I have to do to get her over here and can I marry her here in USA.

Hi Charles,
I think it would be easier if it was the other round, you come here and you get married here, then would be easier to get her to live in US . But all the same , you might try to get a family invitation to visit you where you would involve the family lawyer to write the letter and the second option is to send her business invitation letter. The second option her bank ought to prove of doing business with US and have a few thousand dollars in her bank account. If worse com to worse let her to talk to me and will help her but this will cost her a small fee
. Thanks,


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.