You are here:

Kenya/change of names


i have a daughter from a previous relationship who bears her fathers name. i would like to change her name to acquire a passport for her since i am getting married and would like to relocate and the father refuses to grant permission for travel as well as acquiring passport. kindly advise

Hi Ann,
How old is your daughter?,  were you married aaG marriage or even traditional marriage where dowry was paid? , is they father taking care of the girl? , okay kindly make you question private and we shall proceeds from there .
Thanks ,
Okeno .


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]