Kenya/Marriage Certificate Copy

Question
Hello,

I am wondering if I can obtain an official copy of my father's marriage certificate. He got married in January 1982. He is now deceased, and I need the certificate in order to get citizenship in his country. My mother is still living but is very sick and cannot do this process herself.

Do you have a contact who may be able to help me order a certificate? I do not live in Kenya.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Kirsten

Answer
Dear Kristen ,
Yes it is possible if your father was married in Kenya. There is small fee involved to get you the copy, kindly send me private message or email me directly ,and will let you know  the search and confirmation  fee. I have done this before. All what I need is as follows
- the marriage date
- both names of your mother and father
- their witnesses

And if you have the certificate No that would be make things much easier.

Thanks,
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno